Journal of Contemporary Ethnography
Several cross-currents flow today within ethnographic practices. Tensions between fetishization and innovation abound and many ethics boards are increasingly averse to ethnography.
- Motion pictures -- Italy -- History -- 21st century.
- Emigration and immigration in motion pictures.
- Social change in motion pictures.
The Year's Work in Critical and Cultural Theory 26.1
Journal of French Language Studies
- MARIUS (FR 1931, Alexandre Korda, 1893–1956).
- MARIUS (FR 2013, Daniel Auteuil, 1950-).
Short Fiction in Theory & Practice
Among the short stories du Maurier wrote, ‘The Birds’ and ‘Don’t Look Now’ stand out. The first has famously been singled out by Alfred Hitchcock and the second by Nicolas Roeg for their respective film adaptations.
- Motion picture music -- Singapore -- 20th century -- History and criticism.
- Motion picture music -- Malaysia -- 20th century -- History and criticism.
- Malays (Asian people) -- Singapore -- Music -- History and criticism.