2 Lecturers (WD) in Media, Communication (f/m, 0.6 - 0.9 fte) (8 months)
Rotterdam, Netherlands, 27. November 2021.
Erasmus University Rotterdam
Department of Media and Communication
Erasmus Research Centre for Media, Communication and Culture (ERMeCC)
Vacancy: 2 Lecturers (WD) in Media, Communication (f/m, 0.6 - 0.9 fte)
The successful candidate is expected to perform teaching and supervising tasks for the International Bachelor’s programme in Communication and Media (IBCoM) and/or the Master’s programmes in Media & Business and Media & Creative Industries.
- A relevant academic degree (preferably research master or PhD),in the social sciences or humanities, preferably in media and communication.
- A broad knowledge of key theories and perspectives in the field of media and communication.
- A broad knowledge and mastery of common research methods in media and communication.
- Prior teaching experience and the proven ability to inspire students.
- Affinity and experience with media and communication research.
- Excellent proficiency in spoken and written English. Non-English speakers have to meet the C1-standards of the Common European Framework (CEF).
- Strong team-playing, organizational and communication skills.
- Experience in international academic settings.
- Flexibility with regards to online and offline teaching.
Conditions of employment
Employment starts on January 1st, 2022. The position concerns a temporary contract which will be running for 8 months until August 31st , 2022. After this period, an extension is possible
For more information on this vacancy and how to apply see: https://www.academictransfer.com/en/305598/2-lecturers-wds-in-media-and-...