- When will the initial conference plan appear?
Initial draft of the conference schedule will be available on our website at the start of April.
- Can I ask for placing my paper on a particular day of the schedule?
If the placement of your paper does not come to your liking, we kindly ask you to send your requests regarding placing a paper on a particular day of the schedule by the 20th of April. We will try our best to take them into account.
- What is the deadline for sending requests regarding tagging a panel with task force care?
We kindly ask you to send your requests regarding tagging a panel with task force care by the 20th of April.
- When will the detailed conference schedule appear?
A detailed conference schedule will be announced by the 12th of May.
- Can I still submit an application?
Unfortunately no, the definitive deadline for submitting applications for the conference was the 31st of January.
- Can I take part in the conference without presenting a paper?
People who would like to take part in the conference as non-presenting participants should submit their requests by the 14th of April. We will send our appropriate answers by the end of April. The non-presenting participants must be members of NECS
- Technical matters:
- What are the formats, in which the multimedia presentations can be prepared?
We ask you kindly to prepare your multimedia presentations solely in .ppt .pptx or .pdf formats
- Will I be able to use my personal devices during the presentation?
We do not envision the technical possibility of connecting personal devices, therefore we kindly ask all of the participants to have a USB flash drive containing the presentation
- What equipment will be available in the conference rooms?
In the conference rooms the following equipment will be available: multimedia projector, computer, internet access and speakers.